| The Black Widow |
Real Identity: Unknown
|Hiding her identity|
|'A' is for A-l-i-v-e|
The Black Widow attends Darren Wilden's funeral. She is shown to be wearing the burned Alison Mask, and is apparently a member of the "A Team". Earlier a mysterious person is seen fleeing the lodge after Spencer figures out that she and Toby are not alone. It could have possibly been Black Widow since she had the burnt mask. ('A' is for A-l-i-v-e).
Mona gets in her car, and right after, she is attacked by the someone in an Ali mask who was hiding on the back seat; this may or may not be The Black Widow. If this is her, she may have gotten a new Ali mask because it does not look burnt anymore.
- Alison DiLaurentis
- Red Coat
- Ashley Marin
- Melissa Hastings
- CeCe Drake
- Paige McCullers
- Dr. Anne Sullivan
- Meredith Sorenson
Eliminated Suspects (people already in attendance at Wilden's funeral)
- Marlene originally named her The Lady in Black.
- After a fan, suggested the name The Black Widow, Marlene decided to keep it.
- She was given the" fan-name" Veiled Griever because she attended Wilden's funeral, and she is 'grieving' the loss of someone and she has a veil on.
- Based on the burnt mask, The Black Widow appears to have some connection to the fire.
- The mask is A's mask so it is most likely Red Coat in disguise. If this is true than the burnt mask signifies that Ali may not have been Red Coat and pulled them out of the fire; she is someone the Liars haven't figured out.
- She seems to be A's new identity instead of Red Coat.