|Portrayed by|| Robbie Amell|
Aaron Hance (young Stephen)
|Powers|| Telekinesis |
Power Negation Immunity
|Family|| Marla Jameson (mother) |
Luca Jameson (brother)
Jack Jameson (father) †
Jedikiah Price (uncle)
|“||I have to find out what happend to my dad, ok. Whether or not he is a hero, if he is alive, I have to know. And there is only one way I can find out without losing everyone else.||”|
Stephen Jameson is the main protagonist of The Tomorrow People. He is described as a "tortured" young man who longs to become normal. Stephen and Astrid are close childhood friends.
He is portrayed by Robbie Amell.
Stephen Jameson stands at the crossroads between the world we know and the shifting world of the future. Up until a year ago, Stephen was a “normal” teenager - until he began hearing voices and teleporting in his sleep, never knowing where he might wake up. Now, Stephen’s issues have gone far beyond the usual teenage angst, and he is beginning to question his sanity. In desperation, Stephen decides to listen to one of the voices in his head, and it leads him to his first encounter with the Tomorrow People - John, Cara and Russell - a genetically advanced race with the abilities of telekinesis, teleportation and telepathic communication.
Stephen is a very well mannered young man, who is determined to overcome anything that gets in his way. He will not let his friends or family get hurt. Stephen is protective and takes desperate measures when necessary. He cares about the life and refuses to turn his back on humans nor his species. Stephen can be very stubborn and eager to fight, often accidentally placing other people in danger.
Physical AppearanceEditStephen is about 6'2 inches tall. He has a very light tan complexion, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Telekinesis - The ability to move objects and people with his mind.
Telepathy - The ability to hear the thoughts of others and project the thoughts of onself.
Teleportation - The ability to instantly transport oneself and others to another location.
Chronokinesis - The ability to mentally manipulate time. This ability is unique to Stephen and he has only been shown to stop time. This ability was likely inherited from his father who is considered to be the most powerful homo superior.
Power Negation Immunity - Stephen is shown to be immune or at least resistant to Ultra's technology used to negate the powers of homo superiors. Also likely inherited from his father.
- In Too Deep
- Girl, Interrupted
- Kill Or Be Killed
- All Tomorrow's Parties
- Sorry For Your Loss
- Astrid Finch - Stephen's best friend, possible romantic involvement in the future.
- Cara Coburn - Stephen considers Cara to be a guide for himself, since it was her voice that lead him to the Tomorrow People. They both share this same genuine concern for one another.
- John Young - Stephen and John seem to have quite an antagonistic relationship. Often times they have the opposite ideas, which lead to tension between them. In latter episodes however they seem to be working together more, but they still have underlying disagreements.
- Marla Jameson - Stephen is very close to his mother and cares for her greatly. He especially dislikes that she seems to be worn out, but he tries his best to be a better son.
- Stephen's name is derived from the Greek name Stephanos, spelled Στεφανος, which means "crown".
Stephen: [to Jonh] Wow, what happened to the whole 'Welcome Stephen, you're one of us, we're the lost boys' speech?
Stephen: I'm gonna get her. I'm the inside man, remember?
Stephen [to Jedikiah]: Enough with this war lingo. This isn't war, it's genocide!