|Stefan and Ivy|
Dated, Ended (Ivy died)
|“||And now, I am a killer. And all I am going to do is kill more, and more, and it's all your fault.||”|
Stefan met Ivy some time after he left Mystic Falls and began a romantic relationship with her.
Throughout The Vampire Diaries SeriesEdit
In the season premiere, Ivy stops by Stefan's job to pay him a visit. Later, they are seen in bed. She wants to know more about him as they having been seeing each other for two months. He tells her that he is a vampire and she becomes annoyed with him. However, he states that he cares very much about her which makes her happy.
In Yellow Ledbetter, Ivy wanted to cook a breakfast for Stefan. He interrupted her and they had a discussion about their relationship. Ivy thought Stefan wasn't as into her as she was into him. He suggested that he can cook a dinner for the two of them. Later in the episode Enzo and Caroline surprised Stefan and Ivy, when they unexpectedly appeared in his house. Stefan invited them for the dinner too. During the dinner, Enzo killed Ivy.
In Black Hole Sun, Stefan finds out that Enzo turned Ivy into a vampire.
In The World Has Turned and Left Me Here, Ivy blames Stefan for her becoming a vicious vampire. She rushes to attack him before having her neck snapped by Stefan. Stefan seeks the help of Caroline in dealing with Ivy's vampire cravings. At the end of the episode, Ivy is captured by Tripp and killed by entering Mystic Falls, across the anti-magic border.
In The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get, Caroline talks about Stefan and Ivy's relationship while walking in the woods.
- Ivy: "Now tell me something I don't know about you."
- Stefan: "I'm a vampire."
- Ivy: "You're so annoying.
- Stefan: "Hey. And I like you."
- She thought he was joking when he claimed to be a vampire.
- Stefan and Ivy dated for 2 months before she was killed by Enzo in Yellow Ledbetter.
- Stefan was upset over her death as a human.
- She blames Stefan for her becoming a vampire.
- Stefan leaves Ivy as Caroline's responsibility after she turns into a vampire.
- When Caroline mentions Ivy in The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get, Stefan seems to be irritated.