GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS — As Damon’s behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Katherine) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon’s friendship with Enzo. After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia, Matt enlists Caroline and Tyler’s help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization.
- Damon is now an Augustine Vampire, as he was injected with Wes Maxfield's vampire canabalism serum, because of the serum, he now has an uncontrollable urge to feed on other vampires.
- According to the promo, Stefan is trying to find his brother.
- Katherine (in Elena's body) accompanies Stefan, planning to seduce him.
- Caroline, Stefan, and Tyler may find out that Katherine is inside Elena's body.
- Enzo, Stefan, and Katherine (in Elena's Body) will try and help Damon now that he is an Augustine Vampire.
- The Travellers and Wes will seal Damon and Enzo in a house, which will force Damon to feed on Enzo. This will test how strong their friendship appears to be as Damon is an Augustine Vampire.
- This is the second episode in which Nina Dobrev will play only Katherine.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- No Exit is a 1944 existentialist French play by Jean-Paul Sartre.
- No Exit is a 2008 movie by Britt Pitre.
- No Exit is a 1972 TV series.
- No Exit is the title of the 6th episode of the 2nd season of the show Supernatural.
- Extended Promo
- Stefan: "Damon's feeding on vampires, I have to find him."
- Katherine: "I can come with you."
- Wes: "Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?"
- Katherine: "I saw an opportunity to be alone with Stefan."
- Damon: "I'm not going to feed on you."
- Katherine: "We'll be there as soon as we can."
- Enzo: "Tick Tock."
- Damon: "They won't come."
- Katherine: "I saw a hotel, do you think we should get a room?"