|"Just Can't Get Enough"|
| Previous|| Next|
The 2-part season premiere of Season 9.
When Mia is offered a major modeling contract in Paris, Peter decides that he'll go with her, but he soon realizes he doesn't fit into her sophisticated world. At a posh party, feeling frustrated and insecure, an unlikely guest offers an escape: crystal meth. Soon enough, Peter's 'trip' goes terribly wrong. Back at Degrassi, Alli is concerned when new girl Jenna focuses on becoming Clare's friend. There's no way this is going to end well - and absolutely no way Alli's going to let it.
Mia gets a modeling job in France and Peter is ecstatic with joy because he thinks he will go too. Declan Coyne and Fiona Coyne invite the couple to their parents' party and Peter makes a fool out of himself. He is later offered meth from Victoria, the Coynes' cousin, and accepts it. He is "energized" and begins to make his public embarrassment even worse. Fiona tells Mia about the meth and Mia brings Peter home and tells him to stop the meth.
Peter says he will, but lies and reverts back to it. He continues to get more and more "happy" as he does. The next day, Mia visits and tells him to get some help. She then apologizes at school and they make up. Peter plans to go with her, but then realizes he doesn't belong with her. She is heart-broken but not surprised since he was right. Mia then tells him to get counseling.
Peter has a meltdown and does more meth. At the dance, he freaks out and goes to the middle of the street at night. The STÜDz and Riley come to the rescue and bring him home. Peter calls his mom and Ms. Hatzilakos returns to help. Peter and Mia get over their fight and promise to keep in touch. Meanwhile, Holly J and Blue's relationship is going through a rocky state because of Blue trying to change her. She breaks up with him after all the stress since she doesn't want to be controlled.
Back at Degrassi, [[Alli Bhandari|Alli] is concerned when new girl Jenna focuses on becoming Clare's friend. Alli begins to become jealous when Clare spends more time with Jenna than her but eventually they all make up when Jenna says she wants to be friends with both of them. Holly J. is overstressed by "niners" who insist that she follow their demands and can't say no because Blue is convinced that Holly J. is a new, nicer person. Finally, at the dance, she breaks down and dumps Blue.
- The theme song has been remixed again and is now performed by the in-show band, The Stüdz.
- Annie Clark, Landon Liboiron, Jessica Tyler, and Jahmil French have been added to the opening credits. Sarah Barrable-Tishauer, Evan Williams, Marc Donato, and Nina Dobrev have been removed.
- First appearance of Jenna, Dave, Fiona, and Declan.
- This is the second time Peter's girlfriend goes to a different continent. The other girl being Darcy, who went to Kenya, Africa.
- Both actresses who have played Peter's girl friends (Mia and Darcy) have their own shows on The CW. Shenae Grimes is on The CW's 90210.
- Nina Dobrev, who plays Mia, left the show to go on The CW's Vampire Diaries, therefore this episode marks her last appearance.
- Second drug addiction in the TNG series.