|Season 1, Episode 4 (4)|
|Air date||October 22nd, 2013|
|Written by||Michelle Paradise & Michael Narducci|
|Directed by||Jesse Warn|
| Episode Guide |
Tangled Up In Blue
Sinners and Saints
Girl in New Orleans is the fourth episode of Season One of The Originals.
WOMAN ON A MISSION — With the annual Dauphine Street music festival around the corner, Davina, itching for a night out, convinces Marcel to let her attend. Marcel cautiously obliges but asks Camille to keep a watchful eye on Davina. Agnes convinces Hayley to visit a mysterious doctor in the bayou where she makes a shocking discovery. Meanwhile, Klaus takes a special interest in Cami, who reveals some alarming information about her past, and a determined Rebekah is on a mission to get to the bottom of a recent strange encounter involving Elijah.
- This episode will mark the first appearances of both Kieran and Tim.
- This episode sees Niklaus and Davina meet face to face for the first time as well as face-off.
- Camille and Davina meet for the first time.
- Klaus and Camille discuss the nature of evil, and seems to enlist her help in his plan. He also reveals to her that he is a vampire.
- Marcel and Cami scenes.
- Davina and Klaus have an epic fight. 
- Klaus can be seen holding Tim hostage in one scene, and throwing him off a balcony in another in the promo.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Girl In New Orleans is the name of a 1972 song by Sammi Smith.