Lindy is excited about her new gig as the school's food critic until she dines at a family restaurant and the food is terrible. Meanwhile, Jasmine gets a babysitting job and winds up competing with her nine-year-old charge.
- Olivia Holt as Lindy Watson
- Austin North as Logan Watson
- Piper Curda as Jasmine Kang
- Peyton Clark as Garrett Spenger
- Sarah Gilman as Delia Delfano
- Zoe Pessin as Aubrey
- Skyler Seymour as Barrett
- Tanner Stine as Hogan
- Paul Rogan as Mr. Jenkins
- A parody of Garrett and Logan, Barrett and Hogan, will be in the episode.
- This episode will air on a Wednesday, instead of Sunday.
- This episode is part of Disney's "April Fuel" weekend.
- This episode will air at a special time, 7:00.
- This the first episode in Season 2 that Betty LeBow does not appear in, although she is briefly mentioned by Garrett in the beginning of the episode for ordering too many bananas.
- Erin is used as part of the subplot of Garrett and Logan, showing that she will, indeed, be a recurring character in the series, whether she appears or is only mentioned.
- 1.1 million viewers watched the show. This is the lowest episode of Season 2 and all of Disney Channel.
| To view the Food Fight gallery, click here.