|“||Your gonna hurt him!||”|
|This page focuses on Emery Whitehill to see the real life portrayal of Emery please visit Aimee Teegarden.|
|Occupation||Student at Marshall High School|
|Portrayed by||Aimee Teegarden|
Emery Whitehill is one of the main characters and protagonists in Star-Crossed. Emery is a human teenage girl who has fallen in love with Roman, an Atrian. She is fighting not only for her love for Roman, but for equality for the Atrians. She is portrayed by Aimee Teegarden.
At age six Emery's town was in an attack against Atrians who are Aliens and come from planet Atria. While the feud was still going on, Roman a small Atrian boy was injured and found himself laying on Emery's shed in her back yard. When young Emery saw a glimpse of Roman on her shed, she was in a deep bond. Young or not the special bond made Emery treat young Roman with respect and for whom he was; Alien. Time passing by, Emery took great care of Roman by giving him food, shelter and love. When the local officers found out that the young Atrian was taking place at Emery's shed they shot him and till that day Emery thought young Roman was dead.
Emery is a beautiful human who has brown hair and hazel eyes. She has a tan complexion that suits her personality very well. In the episode Pilot she has curly hair.
- It seems like Emery likes school from what is being seen.
- She likes hanging out with her friends.
- "You were in the shed, weren't you? I saw them carry you away. I was sure you were dead."- Emery recognizing Roman in Pilot.
- "I was six. I hardly did anything."- Emery when Roman thanked her for saving his life in Pilot .
- "There are a lot of good people out there."- Emery to Roman in Pilot .
- "You're one of them, aren't you?"- Emery upon seeing Roman for the first time in Pilot .
- "You're gonna hurt him!"- Emery defending Roman when they first met in Pilot .
Appearance on the showEdit
The image gallery for Emery Whitehill may be viewed here.