|Air Date||July 15, 2014|
| Previous|| Next|
Believe (1) is the thirty-seventh episode of Season 13.
When Zoë worries about how she is being portrayed in her trial, she takes matters into her own hands.
Becky is concerned about what she will say on the stand.
Zig finds it harder to escape the gang than he expected when he is forced to sell drugs again.
- This episode is named after the song Believe by Cher.
- The episode title is a reference to the Unbelievable episode title, in which the events regarding Zoë's sexual assault will be focused on during the trial.
- This is the first episode in season 13 that has had 4 plots.
- This episode marks Vince's first appearance since Dead and Gone (2).
- Adam is mentioned by Becky while talking to Drew.
- Maya and Miles hang out for the first time since their break up.
Regular Cast (Ordered Alphabetically)
- Craig Arnold as Luke Baker
- Luke Bilyk as Drew Torres
- Sarah Fisher as Becky Baker
- Ana Golja as Zoë Rivas
- Nikki Gould as Grace
- Ricardo Hoyos as Zig Novak
- Andre Kim as Winston Chu
- Lyle Lettau as Tristan Milligan
- Eric Osborne as Miles Hollingsworth III
- Aislinn Paul as Clare Edwards
- Cristine Prosperi as Imogen Moreno
- Olivia Scriven as Maya Matlin
- Sara Waisglass as Frankie Hollingsworth
- Brendan Jeffers as Vince Bell
- Duane Murray as Reverend Baker
- Tara Spencer-Nairn as Mrs. Baker
- Latoya Webb as Keisha
- Dale Whibley as Neil Martin
- Catherine Disher as Rhonda Patterson
- James McGowan as Danny Yegovan
- Emma Hunter as Sophia Rosen
- Barry Flatman as Judge Sanders
- Tom Melissis as Dom Perino
- America Olivo as Mrs. Rivas
- Jason Gray as Bailiff
- Khalid Klein as Reporter
- Monica Russell as Reporter